NAACP Attempts to Cover up Pro-Rapist Record- After Ohio NAACP Leader Attacks the Steubenville Rape Victim
"The NAACP advocates strongly for a society where victims of rape and sexual assault came come forward and seek legal redress without further retribution from the community, media or society at large.” - NAACP Department of Damage Control
Royal Mayo, a lifelong resident of the Ohio city that gained national infamy following the rape of the girl by two Steubenville High School football players, says that attention should be focused on the role of the young woman, whom he calls the "alleged victim," saying she was drunk and wanted to go out with one of the football players. He also claims that other teens involved in the incident were let off easy, because they were "well-connected." International Business Times.
- Open Letter Regarding NAACP, SHarpton, and Dunbar Village Atrocity
- NAACP National Office Responds to the Dunbar Village Email Accountability Campaign
- Chicago Tribune Covers NAACP & AL Sharpton Joint Dunbar Village Press Conference and the Email Accountability Campaign-UPDATE: Larger NAACP Role???
- Al Sharpton Wants Rapists and Torturers Roaming Your Neighborhood---NAACP and Sharpton Get Into It at Press Conference
- BLack Folks Get Ready to FIGHT! AL Sharpton to Speak Out in Defense of Dunbar Village Gang Rapist
In 2011 the NAACP in Lexington KY gave an award to man who was CONVICTED of raping boys in this city. After being released they gave him a pioneer award. NAACP chapters are equal opportunity offenders regarding the feelings of those who are victims of rapists. WAOD Facebook Page