Um Happy Cyber Monday! In a beautiful display of the diversity and creativity of Black women, Lucette Jefferson compiled a list of 36 Black-owned Etsy stores. Even though it originated over at Huffington Puffington, the list was too good to pass up because the list is comprised of some amazingly talented Black women (and men). While Lucette got the list going, the comments section exploded with even more links.
Turns out there is a group called Etsy Artists of Color( EAOC) the also have their own EAOC blog and they have at least 800 Etsy Artists of Color in the group. I'm inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and beauty.
For those of you gravely disappointed in Lisa Price's Carol's Daughter, a number of the stores contain various hair potions. Let me know if you purchase any. I'm partial to the artwork. My comments are in italics.
- that Artista - LOVE! The artist is Philece, she lives in Atlanta and she has a sale going on today.
- Dope Crochet - Crocheted accessories
- Shevon Gant Ceramics- Handmade pottery.
- A Holey Moley Lyfe:Stud earrings
- Azuha: Handmade Crochet Accessories & Semi Precious Stone Jewelry
- lkdKids: Children's accessories From crib quilts to onesies to dolls.
- LifeOrganics: All Natural Skin and Hair Care Products
- Three Little Birds Tees - T-shirts with a positive message.
- Au Naturel Diva: Natural Hair apparel- yes, I'm going to buy a bucket load of these.
- Haute & Low
- AfriqueLaChic:Jewlry and natural hair accesories
- Indigofera - Real Plant Based Hair Care
- De-Mes'tiks New York
- By EA: vegan knitwear and accesories by Elizabeth Antoinette - Didn't know this existed.
- BoutiqueDeBandeaux - Thick, Curly, & Natural Hair Accessories!
- QuellyRue Designs -handmade tote bags, hair accessories, African jewelry, contemporary jewelry, crocheted hats and scarves, brooches, tech accessories and more.
- Diggs Design Studio - Art Prints, Note Cards and Necklaces
- Calabash Creations - an eclectic mix of handmade cards, art, and gift items
- nlVibez: Crochet Garments, Accessories.
- Skinfolk - Mother Nature's Raw and Exotic Fruit Body Butters
- 2 Chic Designs - Handbags, clutches, wristlets, accessories
- My Junky Trunk - Original Canvas Paintings, Prints, T-Shirts, & More!
- Nzingah Designs
- Amani at Home - unique pillows are inspired by African cultures mixing traditional with modernism.
- Urban Heirlooms - Leather Bags & Accessories Featuring Antique Keys
- Marcus Kwame - Prints
- Yes Lioness - Original Paintings & Illustrations, T-shirts, Journals, Keepsake boxes, Cards
- Brown Butter Beauty - Natural Hair & Body Products
- Beija-Flor Naturals - Organic skin care and natural hair products
- PEACE IMAGES - Jewelry
- thepairabirds - Amazing prints by artist Tabitha Bianca Brown.
- Primrose Press - Eco-friendly letterpress stationery that connects sender and recipient in more meaningful and personal way than everyday electronic correspondence.
- Flowers From Fatima - Flower Hair Clips and Accessories for All Occasions
- Junkprints - Clothing, Accessories, Art and General Dopeness
- Shadra Strickland Illustration
Well ths list keeps growing because folks are shouting out their etsy stores in the comments section. So Why stop.
My shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyJewelryThings is Black Owned.
Please check out Kedul jewelry supply Etsy shop.. Happy Creativity!http://www.etsy.com/people/KedulKreation?ref=pr_profile
Save 10% storewide at JenSan Home and Body now through Cyber Monday.https://www.etsy.com/shop/JenSanHomeAndBody?shopname=JenSanHomeAndBody
This list is awesome! For exquisite, handmade leather journals crafted from reclaimed and repurposed leather, check out this black owned business: www.etsy.com/shop/artfuladdie
Order this weekend and get free shipping by using the coupon code ARTFULLY2
Thank you :-)
My shop, www.etsy.com/shop/brooklynbydesign, is Black Owned. Thanks so much for this post!
Use code BLACKFRIDAY20 to get 20% off of your order at http://jazjewelz.etsy.com
My shop is black owned. I just opened it approximately 5 days ago.I make and sell dolls and quilts. Checkout http://www.etsy.com/shop/JYCCRAFTS. Thanks
My shop of Spiritual Gemstone Energy Jewelry is Black Owned ...
Please visit my shop and like me on facebook ;-)
This is my shop ... it is Black Owned ;-)
Hello, I collect African trade beads and make jewelry, my shop on Etsy is Simone's Boutique. I also sell my jewelry at various community events and festivals in the Sacramento and SF Bay Area. Save 15% off your purchase with code "SBLAUNCH" at checkout!
don't forget to add to the list - TLC Naturals on Etsy
Another black-owned etsy store
Even if you aren't in the mood to buy, you should definitely check out the pages, their products are works of art.