This is the second of our two posts today. We here at WAOD didn't need this latest tidbit to form conclusions about Steve Harvey's inadequacy as a relationship "expert". All you had to know was A) Steve Harvey is a comedienne- I won't take his advice on how to cross a street and B) Steve Harvey has been married a bucket load of times- so I won't take his advice on how to makes significant decisions related to relationships--marriage or otherwise.
Now we have one of the former Mrs Harvies who is letting anyone who will listen know that Steve Harvey is not the "good Christian" he wants y'all to think he is.... PAGING Marvin Sapp! According to The YBF
- Steve moved on to Marjorie in a disturbingly quick fashion, never gave an explanation or apology to Mary.
- Steve had an apartment in New York that he neevr let Mary see, but Marjorie joined him there. Steve didn't show up to divorce hearing so Mary never had closure.
- Steve took their son, Wynton, from her and turned Wynton against her.
- Mary was evicted and thrown out of their home and left with NO money. He took everything from her. Mary claims Steve lied under oath saying he built his empire alone in order for her not to get a dime from him.
- She can't put this behind her because Steve is now suing her.
- He says MARY is the reason he did not get a show on Oprah's new OWN network.
- Mary is coming out with all of this now because Steve is dragging her name through the mud in the media and constantly brings her name up in interviews.
- Steve's lawyer prepared a letter of apology that he wanted her to sign saying she was responsible for anything bad about him and their marriage that ended up in the media. She had to take the blame for it.
Of course much of this is tainted in jilted spouse-related scorn, but it just corroborates what any fool with critical thinking skills could have figured out.
Plus I checked out the first book from the library, its filled with foolishness.... but apparently many women are fools since he keep raking in the cash on these book sales.
So the next time y'all see Steve Harvey blubbering over some gospel song selection on one of these Black awards shows he likes to host, remember that this .... This woman is the mother of this man's son and he is clearly trying to destroy her.
Good luck with that Mary!